Sunday, May 11, 2014

Arrive to Taoyuan

Day 1: arrived to Taoyuan international Airport


I went to Hong Kong from Canada few days before I came to Taiwan. I was excited and looking forward to my journey in Taiwan! After around one and a half hour flight, I arrived to Taoyuan international Airport. My first impression of Taiwan after i arrived is the weather is very hot and the people in Taiwan is really friendly. A student from the organization came and pick me up in the airport. After that, I went to Long An Elementary school and stayed in class 205. The students in 205 are super cute and friendly. They were all very quiet and shy at the beginning, but after i have introduced myself to them, they became more comfortable talking to me in English. I think this is a really good start and it is a really good opportunity for them to have a conversation in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment